We will only use personal information provided in your email to address the subject matter of your email. This may involve passing on your email to other areas within the Boulia Shire Council. We will not disclose your personal information to other government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you consented to the disclosure
- you would have a reasonable expectation that your personal information would be disclosed
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious threat to somebody's life or health; and
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for a law enforcement activity.
Your email address details will not be added to a mailing list. Email messages may be monitored by our information technology staff for system trouble-shooting and maintenance purposes.
For more information regarding Council’s commitment to your privacy, please read our privacy statement and Privacy Plan