- Boulia Dodgeball Competition
- Diamonds and Dust Ball
- Drought Information - Bush Bible V2
- Rates Notices for the period 1st July to 31st December 2015 - discount period extended
- Notice of Intention to Acquire Land
- Bush Poetry Weekend
- School Holiday activities at the Sports Centre
- School Holiday activities at the Library
- Interested in becoming a Councillor? Queensland Government Advert
- Ashton Entertainment Circus visit
- Expression of Interest - 'Butcher Shop' building
- Auction Notice - Sale of land Urandangi
- Great Artesian Basin Water Plan Consultation - meeting dates, fact sheet
Outback Way is Australia's Longest Shortcut and the World's Longest geocache trail. The Outback Way links the Reef, the Rock and the West, it is the shortest route to Alice Springs from Queensland.
From Winton in Queensland to Laverton in Western Australia, visit iconic tourism attractions, access famous 4wd tracks, find the 'treasure' along the way and soak up the rich, traditional Indigenous culture. Camping, accommodation, food and fuel is available the length of the Outback Way.
Boulia the "Land of the Min Min Light"
Boulia is home to the mysterious Min Min Light, an unexplained ball of light that can follow cars and people for miles and then wink out of existence.
Boulia Shire is situated in Western Queensland and encompasses an area of 61,000 sq.kilometres. There are two towns in the Shire with the town of Boulia being the main administration area for the local Boulia Shire Council. Urandangi is the other town in the north of the Shire. Boulia town is sited on the banks of the Burke river named for the explorers Burke and Wills who travelled through this area on their ill fated trip to the gulf.