- Council Clearance Sale
- 2018 QCWA Boulia Spring Fair (click here to download the Competitions Booklet)
- Expression of Interest - Trainee Administration Officer
- Do you have any photos of the Police Barracks in Boulia? Archaeology on the Frontier is looking for some help. Head to their website for more details.
- My Community Directory is now available for all community information, link to their website is:https://www.mycommunitydirectory.com.au/
- Cleaning Contract advert please refer to career opportunities for further information.
Outback Way is Australia's Longest Shortcut and the World's Longest Geocache Trail. The Outback Way links the Reef, the Rock and the West, it is the shortest route to Alice Springs from Queensland.
From Winton in Queensland to Laverton in Western Australia, visit iconic tourism attractions, access famous 4wd tracks, find the 'treasure' along the way and soak up the rich, traditional Indigenous culture. Camping, accommodation, food and fuel is available the length of the Outback Way.
Boulia Shire is situated in Western Queensland and encompasses an area of 61,635 sq.kilometres. There are two towns in the Shire with the town of Boulia being the main administration area for the local Boulia Shire Council. Urandangi is the other town in the north of the Shire. Boulia town is sited on the banks of the Burke river named for the explorers Burke and Wills who travelled through this area on their ill fated trip to the gulf.
Boulia the "Land of the Min Min Light"
Boulia is home to the mysterious Min Min Light, an unexplained ball of light that can follow cars and people for miles and then wink out of existence.