Drought & Wellbeing Support
- Rural Financial Counselling Service North Queensland
- Funding available via the Queensland Country Women's Association (application information)
- Free Mental Health Service for drought affected farmers and their families - Aussie Helpers, with the support of the Lions Club, initiative.
- Farmer Disaster Support
- Suncare Community Services - Drought Relief Program and Lessons Learnt Consulting: Revive for Five
|Week 1 - Brain Health||Week 2 - Mindfulness|
|Week 3 - Sleeping Well||Week 4 - Get Thinking|
|Week 5 - Festive Season|
- My Aged Care
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO) Drought Help - The ATO is offering a range of assistance for individuals and businesses in drought affected areas. Find out more information by visiting the ATO website or calling 1800 806 218.
- Small Business and Individuals Financial Counsellor Programme
- Asbestos Awareness - Considering renovations? Make sure you are aware of the possibility of asbestos materials and their danger before you start any work. Visit the Asbestos Awareness website for more details.